Thank you to all of our sponsors, volunteers, partners and steering committee for making Bike Week Winnipeg a great success once again.
Here are the highlights from 2017:
- 58 events
- Approximately 3000 people attending various events
- Over 20 group/theme rides
- Over 6500 people receiving Bike Week e-newsletters
- 1100 Twitter followers
- 2500 Facebook followers
- 300+ people attending the Bike Week Celebration Picnic
- DJ and live music at the celebration using Bike Week’s bike powered concert system
- Over 75 pit stop sponsors
- 80+ Bike Week volunteers
- Approximately 200 community volunteers running events and pit stops
- Over 3000 people visiting the over 70 pit-stops on Bike to Work Day
- 2 new Bike Repair Stations installed by Councillors Gerbasi and Mayes
See our Bike Week Winnipeg 2017 report for more details.